I'm decorating my room this year with a bright colored tropical theme.  So of course I had to make new Whole Brain Teaching posters!


Included:
  • The 5 Rules
  • Class Yes
  • Teach? Ok!
  • The Tickler
  • Switch
  • Mirror
  • Hands and Eyes

Click the picture to download from Google Drive!

I hole punched the strategies and attached them all with a binder ring.  This way, when I am introducing and reading from the back, the students can see the poster on the front for a visual.

The best thing about these posters, is that I also made scripts for how to introduce each rule and strategy.  I made them in a circle outline to fit on the back of these circle tropical posters, but they will also fit on the back of any WBT poster you use.  
Click the picture to download the scripts from Google Drive

What theme are you decorating with this year?


I'm linking up with Manic Monday!